1/17/12

Your protector's coming home

Good evening~ I've finally recovered from the school day. It wasn't really that bad though! Yesterday I made a promise to myself. I promised that I wouldn't worry too much about what was to come and focus more about the present. I think I succeeded! I really enjoyed the bus trip to school, and interacting with my classmates once I got there. Recently, I've lost the will to work and my "spark" faded. Being with others was a drag, and I just wanted to spend time by myself. I'm happy about today. Everything seemed a lot lighter.

The sun decided to pay us a visit today, just like in this photo!















I'm pretty inspired these days. I want my life to be filled with happy things. I realized that only I can do that. Others might influence my mood, but I shouldn't allow anyone but me to determine what kind of person I am. Being sick has also made me feel bad for myself. No more! I'm strong, and I can turn the negative stuff into something positive!

Over to something else, one of the things that made my day a little better, was the fact that I challenged myself. I study media and communication, so occasionally we get tasks that force us to work like journalists. Our latest challenge was to write an article about the environment in somebody's work space. I'm cooperating with my friend and we decided to interview a clothes shop in the city.
So today the two of us went to the store and talked to the people there, getting an appointment for the interview.
I'm really happy about this! I'm generally scared of talking to strangers. Doing something like this was weird. We decided to just throw ourselves into it, and now I'm excited about writing the article!

This looks like the scenery in my country!




















I want to go on an adventure...

I hope everyone had a good day! If you didn't, I hope tomorrow brings more happiness. You should listen to this song before you leave. It gives me a warm feeling



Your protector - Fleet Foxes.

PhotosSerge Outrush & unknown.

- Ceci

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Ceci! It's so inspiring to hear about how you treat everyday with so much positivity and happiness. I wish you luck about the article you're going to write. It sounds exciting! May there be more joyful things for you to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared of chatting with strangers too but I always think that a SMILE can just break the ice between people and it's really important to my life now:)
    I want to go on an adventure too but I think it would be easier for you to do because your country is just so wonderful to me! Norway !!!

    ReplyDelete