1/16/12

It's not always easy


It's one of those days, isn't it?
I got up from my bed 6 hours ago, it was harsh and I was very sleepy. I immediately knew that today would be a tough day. Good thing I was going to the doctor anyway! My appointment was already decided in November, so it's been a while since I was there. I took some tests last Monday and I got the results today. Apparently there isn't anything wrong with me. That makes me a little frustrated, because I don't FEEL fine most of the time. We decided to run a few more tests today and see if something else isn't quite right.
We usually drive into the city and take the tests at the hospital, but today we let the locals try to draw some blood. I wasn't surprised when they couldn't do it, so me and mom had to go to the hospital anyway. Those people are used to running tests on people that are difficult, so I wasn't a problem. I think it's funnny that only experts can manage to draw my blood..

I don't like being ill. I don't like missing the first day of the new semester. I'm trying very hard to keep a positive attitude. One of these days, we'll get a test result or a pretty diagnosis that will help me live an easier life. Until then, I will just have to deal with the exhaustion. Green tea is one of my favorites. I actually hated tea only a year ago, but now I almost depend on it. There's this cute little shop in town that sell many different types. I went on a shopping frenzy and bought a whole bunch. Now I'm having trouble drinking it all up....

I love tea. It just soothes body & mind altogether. 



















I'll drag my tired body to school tomorrow, I must!

- Ceci

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I suddenly stumbled across your profile whilst looking through a mutual friend's...I think I knew you on your other blog ^^; I'll follow you here, if that's okay - I enjoyed reading you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! That's right, I remember following you too! I decided to start anew because my old blog became rather sad and didn't motivate me. I'll follow you as well! :D Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better soon Ceci! I just recently went to the doctor myself. Actually, I went to the emergency room because I had a terrible case of vertigo. It was hell getting to the hospital actually -_- ha ha

    I love your blog! I will be a follower from now on :3

    Take care~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! Being sick really isn't cool! Sounds like you had a pretty bad experience with the hospital ):
      Thanks, I'm following you as well ^^ <3

      Delete