1/19/12

In the distant future, I want to...

Good evening~ I've been lazing around after I got home from school. I have a fever, which means the only thing I'm capable of right now is thinking and sleeping (and surfing the net..?)
After a snooze on the couch, I started thinking and dreaming of the future. It's almost time to apply for my 3rd year (which is the last year before university.) I'm in year 12 right now, which means I basically only have one more year to figure out which direction I want to go. Those thoughts scare me a lot - I have no idea what I want to become when I "grow up!"
So when my thoughts start to drift into those dangerous waters, I fast forward a few years into the future. I like to imagine myself living in a small apartment after I'm done studying. I don't have big ambitions, so a small home isn't a problem. I just want a cat and a place to call my own. I'd decorate my house like I want to and have a job somewhere.
I really don't see myself living with anybody but.. well, myself. I'm a loner at heart, but of course I want to have some friends that I could meet up with. I just don't want to be tied up by anyone you know? I haven't really decided where I want to live though. I kind of want to move to London, but at the same time I'm tempted to move to the countryside here in Norway. Live on a mountain and just feel the fresh air every day!

I want to be free!












It's difficult to determine what one should do! I'm going to use this year wisely, and think hard about my future.

What do you want to become?

- Ceci

3 comments:

  1. Hey,your blog is really sweet,like your background.
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't get why going to university forces us to choose a career path so soon when we still have no clue at this time what it is we want to be, what we want to do. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm, i think that it's the best you can do :) and also I'm sure that you are goint to finish this year with a determined direction to go.
    I'm study fashin design, It's something I always wanted to do. Sometimes choose a career might be a little bit complicated but just follow your dreams, and you'll be free :)

    lovely blog :) I follow you!

    p.s. sorry for my beginner English :(

    ReplyDelete