1/15/12

Sundays are my lucky days

Hello! This is the first post on my brand new blog. I'm really excited! I've had a bunch of blogs before this one, but I never seem to stick to one... In the beginning I love writing and sharing stuff about my life, but then I start to doubt myself. I suddenly focus on my readers instead of me, and then I end up disliking the blog. I really want to enjoy blogging, so this time I'm just going to focus on me and my hobbies, yup!

I like to do a lot of things, so this blog will consist of reviews (books, movies and music most likely) and thoughts about my life. I spend a lot of my time reading, watching movies, listening to music and playing games. This is where I gather all of it. It will probably be a bit messy and maybe not interesting to anyone but me, but that's fine. Wish me luck ♪! 


So cute! Unfortunately no source on this one. One of the reasons why I don't like weheartit.
- Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment